In a capital-intensive industry like manufacturing, you cannot always afford to wait 30, 60 and sometimes 90 days for customer payments. RTS Financial provides factoring solutions that advance cash on your receivables within one day. This generates more working capital to pay vendors, meet customer demands and grow your business.
Because there are many different kinds of manufacturing companies, RTS Financial customizes a funding solution that meets each client’s unique cash flow needs. Regardless of what industry you serve, we can provide funding that grows with your business.
How Factoring Works in Four Simple Steps:
- Your company completes a customer order.
- You send your invoice to RTS Financial.
- You receive early payment on your invoice from RTS Financial.
- RTS Financial collects full payment from your customer.
Benefits of Working with RTS Financial:
- Same-day funding
- Highly competitive advance rates with no hidden fees
- Online account access and easy uploading of documents
- Free collections and other back-office services
- Access to funding is based on your customers’ credit, not your company’s credit or business history
- As your manufacturing company grows, the cash from factoring matches that growth
Inventory Financing Solutions
RTS Financial understands that accounts receivable do not always meet the unique working capital needs of manufacturing. That is why we work with partners that offer credit facilities providing inventory lending options.
Inventory financing is a form of asset-based lending that allows your company to use inventory as collateral to obtain a revolving line of credit. You can use this credit to purchase additional inventory, address seasonal fluctuations in cash flow, pay your employees or meet other expenses.