Building Cash Flow to Help Your Company Grow
Paying suppliers early and awaiting payment from customers can put significant stress on your company's working capital. By factoring with RTS Financial, you can significantly reduce your cash conversion cycle and get the capital your wholesale/distribution business needs to operate and grow. Instead of waiting 30 to 60 days to get paid, you receive cash on your receivables from RTS Financial with 24 hours. RTS Financial also handles collections and other back-office services, allowing you to focus on meeting customer orders and expanding your business.
Regardless of what industries your company serves, RTS Financial can provide a customized funding solution that meets your wholesale or distribution company's growth strategy and cash flow needs.
How Factoring Works in Four Simple Steps:
- Your company completes a customer order.
- You send your invoice to RTS Financial.
- You receive early payment on your invoice from RTS Financial.
- RTS Financial collects full payment from your customer.
Benefits of Working with RTS Financial:
- Same-day funding
- Highly competitive advance rates with no hidden fees
- Online account access and easy uploading of documents
- Free collections and other back-office services
- Access to funding is based on your customers’ credit, not your company’s credit or business history
- As your distribution company grows, the cash flow from factoring matches that growth
Expertise Across Many Industries
RTS Financial provides funding solutions for wholesalers and distributors serving almost any industry, including:
- Food and beverage
- Health care
- Government contracting
Inventory Financing Solutions
RTS Financial understands that accounts receivable do not always meet the unique working capital needs of wholesale and distribution. That is why we work with partners that offer credit facilities providing inventory lending options.
Inventory financing is a form of asset-based lending that allows your company to use inventory as collateral to obtain a revolving line of credit. You can use this credit to purchase additional inventory, address seasonal fluctuations in cash flow, pay your employees or meet other expenses.