Financing That Makes Your Company Stronger
If your company has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, you might believe that there are no longer any financing options available for you. However, you can still maintain your cash flow by factoring your company’s accounts receivable.
Factoring is among the most cost-effective, flexible forms of financing available to companies that are in Chapter 11 bankruptcy, also known as "debtor-in-possession." Here are some of the advantages of factoring with RTS Financial:
- You keep cash coming in while your company reorganizes.
- Increased cash flow makes it easier to pay employees and meet customer demands.
- Unlike other financing, factoring puts more weight on your customers’ ability to pay than on your company’s credit history.
How Factoring Works in Four Simple Steps:
- Your company completes a customer order.
- You send your invoice to RTS Financial.
- You receive early payment on your invoice from RTS Financial.
- RTS Financial collects full payment from your customer.
The RTS Financial Difference:
As a member of the Turnaround Management Association (TMA), RTS Financial has served many debtor-in-possession companies over the years. Below are some of the key benefits of factoring with RTS Financial:
- Same-day funding
- Highly competitive advance rates with no hidden fees
- Online account access and easy uploading of documents
- Free collections and other back-office services
- Access to funding is based on your customers’ credit, not your company’s credit or business history
- As your company grows, the cash flow from factoring matches that growth